Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's Kali Again

Hey guys! I had my first polo game today, which was actually very unexpected. Junior Varsity wasn't supposed to have a game today, but we ended up having one. It was actually REALLY fun! I loved it! I wasn't very good, but I had fun. That's all that counts, right? ANYWAYS, we won by two points. It was awesome. Well, Saturday we have another game. Girls Varsity starts at 10:30, Boys Varsity starts at 11:30, and JV starts at 12:30, and JV is boys and girls this time. I'm really excited! I LOVE WATER POLO! It's the BEST GAME EVER! Anyways, hopefully Kaelei and Lisha will start posting soon, cuz I'm really boring as I ramble on about how totally AWESOME polo is. Well, I need to get my homework done, and get to bed. Goodnight guys! -Kali ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kali!!! Good to hear what you've been up to. YOU GO GIRL!
A win by two points!! Sure beats a loss by twenty points! & have fun to boot, hey you can't beat that!
I went out today to do some photography for G'pa Rex while he was flying his newest hang glider creation. When we got home, he was watching a slide show of the pictures, pretty soon he says what happened with this one? The whole picture is lots of ground, rocks & somewhat "blury"! "Oh, that was when I was all ready to take the picture, waiting for a good close up; oh my gosh it's getting really close, so I ducked & I guess I also took a picture." He ask was it really that close, I couldn't really tell from where I was. "I said it was close enough I figured it was going to hit me, so I ducked & CLOSED MY EYES!"
Oh, NEWS FLASH!! We were at the Grand Opening of a Fernley Walmart at 7:15 AM today!! (We've waited for 7 years, for this day!) Since we moved here!!
Got to run, Kali, Keep having fun! Love you, G'ma Terri

Anonymous said...

haha grandma i should have known you would be at the walmart bright and early! were you guys first in line? i bet you were lol. so is it nice to finally have a walmart? i'm a little nervous for my polo game tomorrow, but i love polo so its all good lol. even though i suck at it...anyways, it was good to hear from you! i love you!
-kali